Common Issues and Questions - WoW
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

World of Warcraft (WoW) is a massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) released in 2004 by Blizzard Entertainment.

ÍndiceÚltimas imágenesBuscarRegistrarseConectarse

Is wow worth for a fresh player?

Do you think it worth ?
yes.
Is wow worth for a fresh player? Vote_lcap0%Is wow worth for a fresh player? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
no.
Is wow worth for a fresh player? Vote_lcap0%Is wow worth for a fresh player? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Votos Totales : 0

AutorMensaje
Admin
Admin

Is wow worth for a fresh player? Empty
MensajeTema: Is wow worth for a fresh player?   Is wow worth for a fresh player? EmptyLun Jun 13, 2016 4:03 pm

Lots of wow veterans are pretty jaded after 10+ years of playing, and that is understandable. However, I just introduced 2 friends to the game who went in blind and they are both blown away by it. I will be the first to admit that wow has gotten worse in the last few years, but its easy to forget just how great of a game it is if you've never played before. WoW has a scale and level of polish to it that is hard to match, not to mention amazing music and art, extensive lore (again, not great lately but still solid overall), smooth animations and gameplay, and having played just about everything else on the market, I still think the raids and pvp are the best out there right now. And that's with pvp being in a pretty rough place this xpac.

I would recommend at least playing the free trial if you've never played it before. This coming from a jaded wow player who has quit saying the game sucks now only to return a few months later on several occasions.

I also recommend looking into /r/wowservers. TBC and WotLK were wow at its very best. It's harder to get into but imo it was a much better game back then.
https://world-of-warcraft.activo.mx

Is wow worth for a fresh player?
Página 1 de 1.